From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Large views and concurrent access
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:59:28 GMT
The file descriptor process for the .view file is shared by all clients querying the view.
 I suppose you might be at the limit of what it can deliver from disk, but it's hard to say
for certain.  The Fd does not do any caching or deduplication of pread requests.

I can't think of anything other shared resource that might degrade in this fashion with a
large view respoonse.

Adam