From Stephen Bartell <snbart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hooking into _stats
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 23:35:31 GMT
Thanks Alexander,  in general, I think its a good to know how to utilize stats if devs need
to. For example, couch has the daemon feature and that feature is outlined pretty well.  But
there are no docs on how to gets any status out of those daemons aside from logging to the
main couch log.

For the problem I'm solving, some of my databases end up in a state where there are too many
conflicts, or _deleted_conflicts for replication to work.  This grinds couchdb to a halt.
 So I have a custom replicator which does not replicate conflict related data.  This is how
I repair my databases.  I would like to hook that into the stats reports, just like how the
standard replicator hooks into stats.

Best,