From Jim Klo <jim....@sri.com>
Subject Re: Question about using moment.js in a map function
Date Sun, 26 May 2013 06:59:20 GMT
Yep. That sounds about right. I've got a non-kanso couchapp that does exactly that.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 25, 2013, at 5:55 PM, "Troy Martin" <troy@scriptedmotion.com> wrote:

> If I want to use moment.js in a view, can I just replace " with ' in the minified source
code (https://raw.github.com/timrwood/moment/2.0.0/min/moment.min.js), and use Futon to save
the source code as a string under views.lib? Would I then be able to access it a view by calling
require('views/lib/moment')? Sounds like Kanso would make this easier, but I don't want to
install it just for this if I don't have to.