From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ASK] How to passing 1st view data to 2nd view??
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 09:47:03 GMT
Hi Polutan,

I think you could get what you want by just using one view. For your view keys emit that date
range as well as the account number. Then when you do a query of the data include the date
range as well as the account number that you want this data for. Couchdb will then return
the balance sheet entries for that date range belonging to your account number.

Cheers
Garren