From Michael Bykov <m.by...@gmail.com>
Subject how to create cookie-session for an other user?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 12:51:10 GMT
Hi,

I use a node-server along with couchdb. With passport.js I can authenticate
user with third-party oAuth provider, ok. I got this user in CouchDB.

Now I like to set an session cookie in CouchDB and redirect it to main host
which is couchapp.

I could do this simply with:

curl -X POST -i localhost:5984/_session?next=/myhost.org -d name=me -d
password=secret

but I know only hashed-password, not plain text password for this user.

How I can create session cookie for this user with hashed-password, _id,
_rev, etc,  but without the plain password?

--
лю.

http://diglossa.ru
xmpp://m.bykov@jabber.ru