From Anishek Agarwal <anis...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache couchdb 1.3.0 build from source has some problems stopping
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 12:19:14 GMT
Hello,

We have just build apache couchdb 1.3.0 from source, following the build
steps from http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Ubuntu . The server
starts fine and is working correctly although we are not able to get it to
stop.

We are using the following commands to start and stop

sudo service couchdb start  # this is used to start the server

sudo service couchdb stop #this is used to stop the server

When we run the stop command it stops the process but the heartbeat process
restarts couchdb i think.

We are building this on Ubuntu 11.10 server

Please let me know if any other info is required and thanks in advance for
help.

Note: Support for apache couchdb 1.2.x is not provided by Apache foundation
anymore right ?

regards,
anishek