From Dave Benson <>
Subject function_clause error when changing table design
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 20:33:46 GMT
I'm having a lot of trouble seeing why this isn't working.  I'm a little
uncertain about how parameterized modules are supposed to show up in a
stack-trace, but this seems reasonable.  I don't see how
mochiweb_request:get(scheme) could possibly be a function_clause problem...
 and inserting a catch-all "get(_) -> true" at the end doesn't fix the
problem.  And ideas what to try?

I am using couchdbkit, but I don't think it's related to the problem...

[error] [<0.137.0>] function_clause error in HTTP request
[info] [<0.137.0>] Stacktrace: [{mochiweb_request,get,
                                        {'Authorization',"Basic Og=="},