From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Weirdness when deleting finished replication task
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 09:46:23 GMT
Hi Stefan,

The two 5- revisions shows the document was in conflict, and the
function_clause is a bug. I've fixed the bug but I'll explain it too.
When a user reads a document from _replicator, a special function is
run to remove credentials if the user is not the owner of the
document. The bug is that it assumes both "source" and "target" fields
always exist when it's called, which isn't true if the document is
deleted.

B.