From Pieter van der Eems <p.van.der.e...@interactiveblueprints.nl>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.2.0 Keeps Crashing.
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 08:38:18 GMT
2013/5/1 Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com>:
> Nothing to do with max_dbs_open, that's handle gracefully with an lru.
It would have been surprising if it was max_dbs_open since I've hit
that limit countless of times before without crashing the server.

Is the file descriptor a couchdb limit that I can change (where?) or a
filesystem limit (ext4, we've already hit ext4 limit before but the
errors were different).

Regards,
Pieter.

Sent from my linux desktop.