From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject How to give user feedback on view progress
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 14:04:09 GMT
Hi experts

I have some views and lists that can take a while to fetch all their data,
especially on phones when downloading all the data is slow.
I would like to give the user feedback on the progress.

I tried using _all_tasks. But this needs admin credentials that I wouldn't
want to send in the open.

What are the available options?

This could at least partly be a general question, outside of couchdb. I'm a
noob so please tell me if there is a better place to look this up.

Cheers, Alex