From Per Ejeklint <ejekl...@me.com>
Subject What tools and tech for a CouchDB CRUD Webapp?
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 12:57:07 GMT
Hey fellow Couchers,

I'm in the very lucky position to start all new development of a pretty large system based
on CouchDB + TouchDB. Basically it's a bunch (thousands) of people getting information about
events through a custom mobile app they have in their pocket (well, in their iPhone or Android
thing at least). A central (possibly cluster of) CouchDB serves data. Most go to the mobile
devices but there are some amount of data replicated in the other way as well.

To administrate the data, a Web application will be built. And we start from scratch so we
have an excellent opportunity to choose the coolest, funniest, most effective, modern, sexy,
whatever technology that shows great promise. So I'm looking for opinions that helps us choose
the way forward. I'm not scared of the bleeding edge, as long as we have a basic CRUD app
running in September.

What would YOU choose for building that web app? PouchDB? Hoodie? Angular.js in combo with
one of them? Or with CornerCouch? Anything else? Running on Expressjs/node? Or a CouchApp/Erica
thing? All input is welcome!

/Per

---
http://about.me/ejeklint