From Jeff Charette <ioma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Couchdb 1.3 on AWS
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 01:57:16 GMT
In short I am about to try installing Couch on AWS and wondered if anyone has done this recently
and has anything to share.

I have found:
https://gist.github.com/msmith/1171217
This is extremely old so I am guessing it will be pure pain.

Other searches have revealed:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16535205/how-to-install-node-js-couchdb-and-others-on-amazon-ec2
no answers

http://awstaiwan.blogspot.com/2011/03/install-couchdb-120-on-aws.html