From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Who did I help with GeoCouch at CouchDB-Conf Berlin?
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 11:27:23 GMT
Hi all,

I guess this is a pretty uncommon request. I'm looking for someone.

I've helped someone at the CouchDB-Conf Berlin to get the n-dimensional
version of GeoCouch work with his mapping application.

In two weeks I'll dp a presentation at the FOSSGIS [1] about the
multidimensional GeoCouch. His application would be just such a good
example. I roughly remember what it was about, but getting more in depth
information would be great.

IIRC the company he is working for was building software that can be
used for "Einwohnermeldeämter" or something similar.

If you know who this might be, or if you are that person, please get in
touch with me.

[1] http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2013/

Cheers,
  Volker