From Kristian Rink <kawazu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couch not running on Fedora 19?
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 14:12:39 GMT
Am Fri, 31 May 2013 17:37:07 +0400
schrieb Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov@gmail.com>:

> Hello Kristian,
>
> 2013/5/31 Kristian Rink <kawazu428@gmail.com>:
>
> > Oh, ok, thanks. So I'll keep quiet and see what will come.
>
> Please, try this build:
>
> * https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/couchdb-1.2.2-2.fc19

Additional note to that: Starting CouchDB with this build works by
invoking the "couchdb" command from a terminal. However, using the
systemd startup doesn't keep the couchdb running:

[root@kaleid ~]# systemctl start couchdb
[root@kaleid ~]# systemctl status couchdb
couchdb.service - CouchDB Server
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/couchdb.service; disabled)
   Active: failed (Result: start-limit) since Fr 2013-05-31 16:10:04
CEST; 386ms ago
Process: 4965
ExecStart=/usr/bin/erl +Bd -noinput -sasl
errlog_type error +K true +A 4
-couch_ini /etc/couchdb/default.ini /etc/couchdb/local.ini -s couch
-pidfile /var/run/couchdb/couchdb.pid -heart
(code=exited,
status=1/FAILURE)

Using ps, I see erl and the heart process come up for a moment to
immediately disappear again. using the ExecStart command line manually
works fine however. As by now however it's generally possible to get
CouchDB running again, this is not too much of an issue to me, though.

Thanks again for your help and all the best,
Kristian