From Jann Horn <j...@thejh.net>
Subject Re: music database
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 10:35:15 GMT
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 07:38:04AM +0100, Rana Bunnni wrote:
> I would like to create a database that can store music.
> How can I save music in couchDB ?
> and how can i retrieve a specific music from the database ?

Have one document per music file. Store metadata in the document and the actual
audio file as attachment. You'll probably want to name all attachments the same,
so you can find a music track through a couchdb view and then get the audio file
by appending the attachment filename to the document's URL.