From svilen ...@svilendobrev.com>
Subject Re: how to create cookie-session for an other user?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 15:48:49 GMT
u can delete but u cannot know the password. or should not.
what u want is to "translate" a 3rd party oauth authentication
into a _session cookie. so u either store the association link
ext_auth--cookie yourself, or (cookies expire) a link
ext_auth--internal_oauth (generated at user-creation) or.. why not the
_session doing the oauth ?