From Mark Rollins <mark_roll...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Enomen error on building view
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:59:05 GMT
Dave,
I have the client's database and every installation/configuration I have available, the view
builds without issue. The view is
function(doc) {  if(doc.doc_type=="Contract")    emit(doc._id, doc._rev)}
I could allow access to the database via the remote web session, but unfortunately I can't
make this available.  I believe this is environmental, but "guilty until proven innocent"

Mark
> Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:13:44 +0200
> Subject: Re: Enomen error on building view
> From: dch@jsonified.com
> To: user@couchdb.apache.org
>
> On 15 April 2013 10:13, Mark Rollins <mark_rollins@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I enabled debug and the error manifested with a different error thrown to the UI
“Error: An error occurred accessing the view No
> > response”  On further investigation, erl.exe crashes and is restarted when the
issue is encountered (only in debug mode) The following is written to the O/S event log Version=1