From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: So...no real supported couch tools for windows?
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 08:04:13 GMT
Hi Nathan,

I'm glad to hear we are not alone in windows land :-).

There are working erica binaries here, the obscure dropbox acct is where I
post stuff while I'm working on it - couchdb snapshots etc.

http://people.apache.org/~dch/dist/tools/

I think this is an Erlang R14B or higher compatible build, so it should
work with all current couchdb binaries, and I'll add some install
instructions to the erica website.

TL;DR put it in %COUCHDB%/bin/ (where your werl.exe etc are) and add that
bin dir to your path in whatever shell you use.

Any issues let me know and I'll help you sort them out.

Where did you look, that you'd like a link to a binary?

A+
Dave