From Manokaran K <m...@smartgrader.com>
Subject Re: getting list of items spanning a time period
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 09:56:07 GMT
 'admission_date<date>:[' + fromDate + '%20TO%20' + tillDate + ']' +
'%20OR%20' +
'discharge_date<date>:[' + fromDate + '%20TO%20' + tillDate + ']' +
'%20OR%20' +
'\(' +
admission_date<date>:[' + beforeFromDate + '%20TO%20' + fromDate + ']' +
'%20AND%20' +
'discharge_date<date>:[' + tillDate + '%20TO%20' + afterTillDate + ']' +
'\)' +
'%20OR%20\(' +
'admission_date<date>:[' + beforeFromDate + '%20TO%20' + fromDate + ']' +
'%20AND%20' +
'status:under_treatment' +
'\)' +

--