From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: saving attachments with a name that starts with an underscore
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 19:06:13 GMT
Hi Cory

Attachment names and any top level document fields are forbidden to
starts with underscore `_` character since it is used to mark private
or system fields that CouchDB may use for internal proposes. So this
is by design, you have to rename your attachment and strip leading
underscore.

I'm wonder why you receives "[Errno 104] Connection reset by peer"
instead of regular HTTP 400 {"error": "bad_request", "reason":
"Attachment name can't start with '_'"} for such cases. May be Benoit
as couchdbkit author say more about such behavior...
--