From Stefan Reich <>
Subject Re: CouchDB not reachable (beginner's question)
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:36:04 GMT
Hi Robert,

thanks for the answer.

Now it's actually done... I looked up /etc/init.d/firewall and added a line
there according to other lines that already existed:

    iptables -A INPUT -i $device -m state --state NEW -p tcp --dport 5984

This crap (sorry) REALLY should be more intuitive. I'm thinking: graphical
representation of ports and straight-forward editing. We'll do that in Lua
OS. :)

Thanks again for the help,