From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getting list of items spanning a time period
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 09:48:24 GMT
I'm not sure it's possible in a couchdb view, at least not a single
call or view. The best I can think of a view keyed on admission_time
and another on discharge_time. You'd have to do the set subtraction
yourself, though. couchdb-lucene obviously does this for you. I assume
you're doing boolean queries using admission_time and discharge_time
fields?

B.