From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: So...no real supported couch tools for windows?
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 10:03:42 GMT
one of the problems noob windows users like me face is that they sometimes
not even realize that the installation or rather build instructions
presented are meant for linux and don't work on windows. So it would be
good help to clearly mention that these instructions only work on linux/mac
and not on windows
If not it is entirely possible that somenone spends quite some time trying
to figure out how to get this to work in the windows command tool...
from a quick look erica (for example) seems to fit this

sorry but I guess some of us windows users are dumber than expected
;-)

And yeah, this community is extremely helpful when you ask. If you're the
type who tries hard before asking then better documentation would be a
great help though