From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: Update to 1.2.1 on Windows > couch not available any more
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 01:15:57 GMT
ugh. just updated to 1.2.2.
This time I copied %COUCH%/etc/local.ini and %COUCH%/var/lib/ just in case.
I'm afraid it has been painful. Took me several iterations, deinstalling,
reinstalling, restarting etc. until at least 1.2.2 was installed and could
be accessed at http://127.0.0.1:5984.
This time though this had only worked after completely
eliminating C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\CouchDB. So
all my couches were gone.
I copied back %COUCH%/etc/local.ini and %COUCH%/var/lib/. Result: CouchDb
is not accessible again.

What do I need to do to get my couches into the new version of couchdb?
Is there a wiki about upgrading on windows? If so then I couldn't find it.

Alex

Alexander Gabriel
Wiesenstrasse 22
8800 Thalwil