From "Mclean, Adam" <adam.mcl...@rbc.com>
Subject Database 'security' and replication
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:08:23 GMT
I've set up replication between two hosts to replicate a set of databases.  My replication
user is an administrative user (so there shouldn't be any permission problems), and I've gotten
SSL with certificate verification working.  I've also successfully replicated the _users database
between the hosts.

One item I've noticed is the 'security' of the database doesn't seem to replicate.  I've never
actually seen this presented as a JSON document in the DB, so I can only describe it as the
'security' button while in the / of a database.

On my source server, security shows users and roles.  When that database is replicated, it's
security is blank.  How can I effectively keep these in sync?

Thanks!
Adam.

This email may be privileged and/or confidential, and the
sender does not waive any related rights and obligations.
Any distribution, use or copying of this email or the
information it contains by other than an intended recipient
is unauthorized. If you received this email in error,
please advise the sender (by return email or otherwise)
immediately. You have consented to receive the attached
electronically at the above-noted email address; please retain a
copy of this confirmation for future reference.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne renonce
pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion,
utilisation ou copie de ce courriel ou des renseignements qu'il
contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s)
désigné(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur,
veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur immédiatement, par retour de courriel
ou par un autre moyen. Vous avez accepté de recevoir le(s) document(s)
ci-joint(s) par voie électronique à l'adresse courriel indiquée ci-dessus;
veuillez conserver une copie de cette confirmation pour les fins de reference future.