From "N S Cuka" <nsc...@gmail.com>
Subject So...no real supported couch tools for windows?
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 02:23:11 GMT
Hello,

Long time lurker and dabbler here.since couchapp (which seemed to work
pretty well.) was deprecated several other tools have apparently filled the
void for developing couchapps. The two most prominent appear to be Erica and
kanso.  Neither of these seem to have working windows versions - the kanso
directions for windows install didn't really pan out for me, and the Erica
windows binary that I heard rumors about doesn't seem to be around (nothing
on the git download page at least - there is a post to the list from late
November with an obscure dropbox account containing an Erica.cmd file -- is
this for real?).  If you are stuck in win-land, are you also pretty much
stuck without any supported tools for couchdb?  I am back to using couchapp
since it seems to Just Work T.  If any one has other experiences or
non-deprecated toolsets for developing couchapps that work for them on
Windows (which I am stuck using) I'd love to hear about it.

TIA

-          N