From bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.br...@gmail.com>
Subject couchdb automation tool
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:36:31 GMT
I seem to remember this a long time ago, but I can't find it now,
hoping someone here knows about it so I don't have to build it myself.

I have a bunch of records that need to be updated, I would like to do
have a tool that provides me some level of abstraction so I can I
write something like

var x = QUERY;

  for(var i = 0; i < x.length; i++){
 if(x[i]["field"] == "value"){
   x[i]["field2" = "value2"];
}
}

x.saveAll();

And then the tool will take care of going through all the documents in
x and updating etc.
It would be good if it was a REPL so I could do stuff like

x[i]["field2" = input();

and then I would get asked for my input and I could give it a variable
or function to evaluate.

I swear I saw something like this some small team had developed about
3 years ago, and I would like to use it now.

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen