From Andrey Kuprianov <andrey.koupria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code topics
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 10:19:12 GMT
I have that too, but it's just and emulation. Not really a partial update.

As for me I feel CouchDB is seriously lacking relationships or link between
documents.For instance, I'd love to pull a document and whatever it
references in one go + whatever those documents referenced as well. I know
some will argue that you can keep all the info in one place, but trust me
you can do it for so long until your document retrieval becomes slow due to
de/serialization.