From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Very slow queries to view in design doc
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:20:05 GMT
Do you have a custom reduce function? Are the keys/values in that view
very large?

On 8 March 2013 08:18, Sami Sierla <sami.sierla@poplatek.fi> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are having odd issue with CouchDB 1.2.0 view queries - queries to one particular view
are very slow (tens of seconds with limit=1) but queries to other views in the same design
doc perform as they should. Issue goes away if we restart CouchDB but comes back after few
hours. Views are periodically refreshed so there are no indexing blocking the query. The setup
we have consists of about ten CouchDB databases on active db server (RHEL 5) and second standby
server with continuous CouchDB pull replication. Same view query works fine on the standby
server that has no other processes running.