From Riyad Kalla <rka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ROUNDUP] StackOverflow questions
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:04:50 GMT
I really like them; I think they help bridge the energy between the mailing
list and the SO community which helps engage folks reading this list that
may not be trolling SO at the same time, but are more than happy to try and
help out.

I also think as a reader of the list, it is educational because I see all
these different ways people are using CouchDB (ways I didn't think of) and
potential solutions to problems I may have, e.g. "Oh yea I remember that
guy trying to store/query geo data efficiently a few months ago on SO..."

I also appreciate the human-culling of the questions that you are doing
Noah. I think it helps keep the emails concise and I know *I* pay a little
bit more attention to them because it isn't just another
script vomiting more short summary lists into my eyes during the day (I get
enough of those already).

Best,
Riyad