From svilen ...@svilendobrev.com>
Subject Re: Update handler is very slow
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 11:33:05 GMT
+1. i'd like to know also about update_handlers as i may get into such
situation soon.

not an answer:
if you sure your transformation is correct, my lame take would be:
don't do anything.
4doc/s, 12000/hour - so by tomorrow it would be done.

of course, no harm to find/learn - e.g. u may need to rerun it again..

ciao
svilen