From Jeff Charette <>
Subject Hosting Preference
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:01:52 GMT
What is your CouchDB host preference?  Here has been my experience which leaves me as a loss
for hosted services.

- doesn't support newest couch techniques like require and I can't find a tutorial to port
my couch app.

Iriscouch (currently using)
-  I have nothing but love for these guys, but have had a lot of issues lately.  I've requested
an upgrade with no response unfortunetly.
- they are on 1.2.1 which would be great, but 1.2.1 has a big issue which has been fixed for

Others ?

I like the idea of supporting a hosted service, but find myself looking to setup my own.

Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charette
web / identity / packaging

m  415.298.2707