From Simon Metson <>
Subject Re: futon as a couchapp
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:16:59 GMT
> > > Not sure what you mean?
> >

> > I mean as a database you can dig into. Not hidden.
Ah, got you. I think it might make sense as a compile/install option, I guess most folk will
just want it to work.  We were also going to put it up in a db so people could replicate it
> I recently wrote a tiny little grunt plugin (for current grunt 0.4),
> based on the same directory layout convention as couchapp / erica. It
> just compiles a design document and sends it to a database.
> Grunt makes it very easy to built such a tool with 100 lines of code.

Yeah I saw that and have been meaning to check it out - if it works for fauxton I was going
to switch (there are a couple of bugs with the other couch grunt task that we've fixed but
haven't yet been merged in).

View raw message