From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tree like structures in CouchDB
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:05:36 GMT
If that can help I wrote nymphormation 3 years ago that does that:

https://github.com/benoitc/nymphormation

relevant view code is here:

https://github.com/benoitc/nymphormation/blob/master/nymphormation/views/comments_subtree/map.js
https://github.com/benoitc/nymphormation/blob/master/nymphormation/views/comments/map.js

and display:

https://github.com/benoitc/nymphormation/blob/master/nymphormation/_attachments/js/nymphormation.js#L522

Once of the goals was beeing able to update the tree in quasi rt.

Hope it helps,

- benoƮt