From Martin Higham <mar...@ocasta.co.uk>
Subject Re: database per user architecture couchapp
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 23:23:46 GMT
Daemons didn't replace externals.  There is no way to configure a daemon to
handle a URL without an Apache or nginx server doing the routing. External
services can also receive authenticated user contexts. The downside with
externals is no Iris Couch, no Cloudant and no Big Couch which is all a bit
of a nuisance.

F you want an example of a external process for managing one database per
user have a look here - https://github.com/ocasta/CouchDB-Selfservice

Martin