From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating a user document in _users db
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 22:49:58 GMT
If I want to update a user document in the _users db but I don't attach the
password_sha and salt fields ... does that mean that those fields will be
cleared from my document and the user will go back to not having a password?

Should I perform an update with those fields included as well?

I'm talking about CouchDB v1.2.0 in particular but if someone wants to
share info about another version, I'm listening.

- Pulkit