From Paul Frazee <pfra...@gmail.com>
Subject 400 Exceeded rewrite recursion limit
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:27:55 GMT
This is an active ticket on Couch's issue tracker (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1651<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1651?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13559035#comment-13559035>).
I thought I'd reach out to the users list for a fix, because it's keeping
me from launching.

---

Has anybody else experienced chronic (but not directly reproduceable) 400
"Exceeded rewrite recursion limit" errors? When it occurs, all rewrite
paths go down until the server is restarted.

If there's a way to implement my routes more safely, I'd be open to
suggestions. Most recently, I removed my open glob (* to *) but that has
not solved the issue.

You can read more about my configuration at the linked issue.

Thanks
pfraze