From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fixed precision of floating point number not respected in views
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:09:16 GMT
"I have stored fixed precision numbers in a database". You haven't,
unfortunately, because you can't. Javascript only has one kind of
number, 64-bit floating point.

If you want fixed precision, you'll need to store your numbers in
strings and manipulate them that way too. A quick google in the past
has shown a few "bignum" libraries for Javascript.

B.