From Travis Paul ...@visPaul.me>
Subject Re: Attachment upload progress
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:05:27 GMT
I'm was adding attachment support to one of my CouchApps today and wondered
the same thing.

When I upload an attachment in futon it shows a loading bar but doesn't
report the progress. However, the browser (Chrome) does show the upload
percentage in the status bar at the bottom of the page. I'm curious if we
can tap into that event (XHR?) since the browser obviously knows
that something being uploaded.