From Jeff Charette <ioma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: _attachments above the design doc with secure_rewrites = true
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:17:07 GMT
Wow, completely didn't notice my route was going to a _show not the _update I had ready.  Soooo
sorry!

/db/_design/edit/_show/page/attach/index 500
[error] [<0.24306.0>] httpd 500 error response:
{"error":"os_process_error","reason":"{exit_status,1}"}

Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charette
web / identity / packaging

m  415.298.2707