From Nathaniel Cohen <nco...@ucsd.edu>
Subject couchdb startup -- init.d script vs supervisord?
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2013 21:02:21 GMT
Has anybody used supervisord to manage startup of their couchdb instance?  I'm using the project
to manage other portions of my application -- and even though I have a functioning init.d
script for couchdb (on centos 6.3) -- I was pondering using supervisord for it as well.  I've
not encountered any problems with the init.d startup method for couchdb -- but was just pondering
minimizing the number of different pieces that people approaching my application stack need
to be familiar with.  Has anybody tried this with good or bad results.  Are there standout
reasons not to do this?

Thanks,
Ben

Nathaniel Cohen