From IOMATIX <ioma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: frameworks/tools for couchdb development
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:46:28 GMT
If you look at http://kan.so/packages you will see it is actively maintained.  I have been
using Kan.so for a while an really like it.  I have learned a lot from the packages.

You can automate pushes with
http://kan.so/docs/Autopush_Changes_With_Watchr

The example apps are nicely structured and should give you a good place to start.
http://kan.so/docs/Simplest_possible_form

Also, includes some nice helpers for dealing with importing data.
http://kan.so/docs/Working_with_JSON_data

Any other couchapp / package managers for couchdb?

Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charetteweb / identity / packaging

m  415.298.2707
w  wearecharette.com
e   jeffrey@wearecharette.com

________________________________
 From: Alessandro <dedalus2000@gmail.com>
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:29 PM
Subject: frameworks/tools for couchdb development

Hi all,
  I'd like to use couchdb for a small project and I like to know which kind of tools or framework
can help me with it.
For example I gave a look at "kanso", but it seems abandoned since almost nine month ago.
I found few other tools, but they were older.

I need to write files locally, and test them on my pc before to publish the changes on the
server.. a very basic job, I think.

Which kind of tools can I use?

Thanks for your advices

Alessandro