From Jeff Charette <ioma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: User registration and email confirmation on CouchDB
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 03:36:00 GMT
I second that question.  I've always thought I would build a external service in node or PHP
when I got there, but it would be nice to use a service that handles newsletter style mail
outs as well with large contact lists and archiving of HTML versions.  Maybe a analytics API
as well to get bounce rate and such.  Thoughts anyone?

Jeff Charette | Principal
We Are Charette
web / identity / packaging

m  415.298.2707