From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Twitter with CouchDB-XO_Auth on iriscouch
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:58:34 GMT
Hi, Marcus. Were you able to follow the instructions from the README?

https://github.com/iriscouch/CouchDB-XO_Auth#twitter-configuration

(Note, you need to use the CouchDB /_config URLs instead of editing the
config file of course.)

I have a working Facebook example somewhere so please let me know if you
want me to dig it out. I believe it works very similarly.

--
Iris Couch