From Wordit <wordi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User registration and email confirmation on CouchDB
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 02:59:26 GMT
Does anyone know why the BrowserID callback for couchdb doesn't work
as the docs say?

(I'm using it on iriscouch. I take it this plugin can be installed on
any couch? See https://github.com/iriscouch/browserid_couchdb )

This works:

$.couch.browserid.login();

The callback function does not react at all though. No UI action, no
console messages in Chrome or FF with Firebug:

$.couch.browserid.login(function(event, error, user) {
  if(error)
    return console.log("Something went wrong with login: " + error);

  console.log("Congratulations " + user.email + ", you now have an
account on my couch");
});

Marcus