From Wordit <wordi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Twitter with CouchDB-XO_Auth on iriscouch
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2013 15:34:50 GMT
On 26 Jan 2013 09:59, "Jason Smith" <jhs@iriscouch.com> wrote:

> Hi, Marcus. Were you able to follow the instructions from the README?

No, I was lost as to how this works on iriscouch. Do I need to register an
app with Twitter? The odd thing is, there's already a consumer_key in the
config.

Can I leave the URLs as is?

client_app_uri: http://couchdb.no-ip.org:5984/_utils

redirect_uri : http://couchdb.no-ip.org:5984/_twitter

The example has this set true, but it's false in my config.
store_access_token :false

And last but not least, what URI do I use for the "login with Twitter"
button in my app?

Being unfamiliar with Twitter authentication, the readme left me with many
questions. I'd like to get it working though.

Marcus