From Donal Simmie <donal.sim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View creation error on specific DB
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:48:16 GMT
I did try your approach Paul before I saw Robert's follow up and the same
thing happened.

The error log is here in case sheds any light:

http://pastebin.com/nFxU80FG - it doesn't for me ;)

This time I was using a simpler emit than the second param being doc and
wouldn't generally emit the entire doc but thanks for link to that article
Dave.

This was the view code I used this time:

function(doc) {
  emit(doc.user.screen_name, doc.user.id);
}

Robert as for the view stack size setting not being a useful setting, it is
suggested here
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Performance#JavaScript_View_Server that this
can be altered if there a problem in the logs that indicates stack size
might be an issue. Is this still valid advice?

Thanks for the suggestions.