From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Did BigCouch recently change sequence IDs to be arrays?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 01:56:44 GMT
We handle it with quotes, pretty sure, and for the reason you suggest.

Cloudant does not run bigcouch. Bigcouch is an extracted portion of our
platform so there's inevitably some drift. The main reason cloudant hasn't
switched to the new format is because of the preponderance of third part
tools that assume number or string, rather than json.