From Miles Fidelman <mfidel...@meetinghouse.net>
Subject Re: serious problems w/ new install
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 17:36:14 GMT
Well that's kind of bothersome, in several regards:

1. the official install instructions are wrong

the INSTALL.Unix file specifies libmozjs-dev

as does
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Debian
which also calls for libmozjs2d

neither calls for libmozjs185-dev

2. libmozjs185-dev is not available for Debian stable (Squeeze) - just
for testing and sid

Seems generally problematic.

Any workarounds you can suggest?