From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Regarding `_bulk_docs` atomicity [Was: Re: How to find the change sequence of a document's revision]
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 06:56:38 GMT

On Dec 18, 2012, at 6:14 PM, Robert Newson <rnewson@apache.org<mailto:rnewson@apache.org>>
wrote:

The wiki is wrong (rather, reflects ancient all_or_nothing:true behavior).

Could someone please fix those docs on the wiki, then? It’s where I get all my compatibility
information from for developing TouchDB. (I’d update the wiki myself, as I have for many
other APIs, but I have no idea what the specifics of the current all_or_nothing behavior are.)

—Jens